October 20 @ 6:00 pm
October 20, 2023 Alumni Supper Information
All Society members and alumni are invited to participate in the supper. Last year’s supper was thoroughly enjoyed by all. IT IS A CAN’T MISS EVENT.
- Date and Time – Friday October 20 at 18:00.
- Venue: The Trinity Seminary LeSage Room on the Capital University Campus.
- Address: 2199 East Main Street in the Bexley neighborhood of Columbus. Directions are provided in Bing map website – 2199 East Main Street, Columbus Ohio – Search (bing.com).
- Parking is behind the complex in Lots F7 and S8 off College Avenue (See the area highlighted in the red oval on the Capital University Campus Map shown below)
- 18:00 to 19:00 – Cocktails and appetizers
- 19:00 to 21:00 – Buffet dinner to include salads, 2 to 3 entrée selections, potato and vegetable sides, dessert and selection of ice tea, fruited water, coffee, hot tea. (Exact menu will be published at a later date)
- Special dietary requirements requests (vegan, gluten free, dairy and vegetarian) will be accommodated.
- Bar – beer, red or white wine.
- Business casual dress is recommended.
- Society President Steve Drefahl will address the gathering.
- Cost will be $35.00 per person which includes bar, dining and gratuities.
- Payment – We ask that you pay for the dinner in one of three ways:
- Cash at the door – Please bring the exact amount. We have limited ability to make change
- By Check at the Door – Please make your check to “OSU NROTC Alumni Society”
- By Check in Advance – Please make your check to “OSU NROTC Alumni Society” and mail to: Dave Happ, 9463 Seltzer Court, San Diego CA 92123. Note the purpose of the check in the lower left corner.
- RSVP to Paul Matthews, email@example.com not later than October 6. Please note any dietary requirements that you may need to have accommodated.
- Exceptions to the RSVP due to needing to add family and or non-members can be done up to October 17.
Capital University Campus Map