SOCIETY YEARLY MEMBERSHIP
Benefits of Paid Membership For 2017
- Continued support of the Midshipmen in the OSU NROTC Unit by supporting football tailgates and receptions for Midshipmen
- Purchasing OSU sports tickets for Midshipman
- Support for the OSU NROTC Alumni Society website hosted by the OSU Alumni Association that includes the NROTC Alumni newsletter.
- The eligibility to purchase alumni football tickets.
- Support for non-scholarship midshipmen by supporting the annual awarding of the Seawolf Scholarship.
- Support by local alumni at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring.
- Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates and others from the OSU NROTC Unit.
These are only a few of the benefits of paid membership. By helping to keep the alumni society financially strong we can continue to grow in our support of the unit and alumni events. Once again this year we will have an incentive program for increased giving as a member.
- Ensign: Basic one year membership Level $20.00. Includes eligibility for football tickets at the NROTC Alumni Society Reunion. You also must a Life or a Sustaining member of the OSUAA to eligible for alumni day football tickets at all membership levels.
- Captain Level: $100.00. Eligibility for football tickets at the NROTC Alumni Society Reunion and two beverage koozies with the Navy and Marine logo.
- Vice Admiral Level: $125.00 dues + $100.00 min. to the OSU Foundation NROTC Fund. Eligibility for football tickets at the NROTC Alumni Society Reunion. Receive two incentive beverage koozie with the NROTC Alumni logo and a grey sweatshirt with the NROTC Alumni logo on the breast. Please make two payments, one for $125.00 to OSU NROTC Alumni Society and one to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $100.00 include Foundation number # 645122 when paying.
- At the Captain or Vice Admiral level, be sure to check either Navy or Marine for the incentive items on the application.
- Membership reward incentive program ends June 1. 2017.
- Any contribution to the NROTC Seawolf Endowment Fund is tax deductible and all contributions should have the endowment number included on payment # 645122.
- Joining at the Vice Admiral level will qualify you as a Sustaining member.
You must be a Sustaining or Life member of the OSU Alumni Association as well as a paid member of the OSU NROTC Alumni Society to be eligible for Society benefits. If you are not a Life member of the Alumni Association the Sustaining membership procedures and requirements can be found here.
If you prefer to mail in the application, please download the application below and mail it to:
OSU NROTC Alumni Society
252 Connell Court
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068