|Calendar Year 2020 Membership Applications Have Ended|
Please wait until after January 1, 2021, to apply for Society membership, pay dues and make donations to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund #645122.
Any donations made in 2020 will count toward the calendar year 2021 OSU Alumni Association sustaining membership. Donations of $75 or more to any OSU Fund made in the year 2021 will qualify for 2021–22 sustaining membership.
You must be a Life or 2021 sustaining member and a member of the Society to qualify for the Society’s football tickets in 2021.
Links to online applications and downloads have been disabled. They will be re-enabled when the 2021 application period begins on or after January 1, 2021.
Benefits of paid membership in 2020
- Engagement opportunities through football tailgates, receptions and Ohio State sporting events
- Midshipmen support through the annual Seawolf Scholarship
- Eligibility to purchase football tickets from society allotment**
- Society recognition through our website hosted by the Ohio State Alumni Association
- Alumni recognition through the NROTC alumni communications and the Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates
- Alumni involvement at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring
** You must also be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association to receive this benefit
Certificates of recognition for will be issued to all dues-paying members
- Ensign/2nd Lt: $25
- Captain/Col: $75
- Vice Admiral/Lt Gen: $100 dues + $75 min. to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund
- Please make two payments, one for $100 to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society and one to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $75. Include foundation number #645122 when paying.
- Any contribution to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund is tax deductible and all contributions must have the endowment number (#645122) included on payment.
- Joining at the Vice Adm/Lt Gen level with your minimum contribution to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund will qualify you as a sustaining member of the Ohio State Alumni Association for 2021–22.
Please note that you must be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association as well as a paid member of the Ohio State NROTC Alumni Society at all levels to be eligible for football tickets. If you are not a life member of the Alumni Association we recommend becoming a sustaining member by donating $75 to the Ohio State Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund.
Some members have experienced problems submitting their on-line membership applications.
We recommend that you hand type all information into your application.
IF: The on-line application does not accept your application, apply and pay dues using the mail-in option (below).
IF: The on-line application accepts your application but Pay Pal does not accept your dues payment, use the mail-in option to pay your dues by check. And include a note that your application was accepted on-line.
IF: You make a donation, please select the DONATE link on this page. The Society cannot process donation checks.