Benefits of paid membership for 2018
- Midshipmen support through football tailgates, receptions and the purchase of Ohio State sport tickets.
- Non-scholarship Midshipmen support through the annual Seawolf Scholarship.
- Eligibility to purchase alumni football tickets.**
- Society recognition through our website hosted by the Ohio State Alumni Association.
- Alumni recognition through the NROTC Alumni newsletter and the Flag Hall of Fame for distinguished graduates.
- Alumni involvement at freshmen orientation, graduation, commissioning and mentoring.
** You must also be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association to receive this benefit
Dues (note 2018 dues changes in the right column)
- Ensign/2nd Lt: $25
- Captain/Col: $75
- Vice Admiral/Lt Gen: $100 dues + $75 min. to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund.
- Please make two payments, one for $100 to OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society and one to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund for a minimum of $75. Include foundation number #645122 when paying.
- Any contribution to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund is tax deductible and all contributions must have the endowment number (#645122) included on payment.
- Joining at the Vice Adm/Lt Gen level with your minimum contribution to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund will qualify you as a sustaining member of the Ohio State Alumni Association for 2018.
Please note that you must be a sustaining or life member of the Ohio State Alumni Association as well as a paid member of the OSU NROTC Alumni Society at all levels to be eligible for football tickets. If you are not a life member of the Alumni Association we recommend becoming a sustaining member by donating $75 to the OSU Naval ROTC Alumni Society Award Fund. Complete sustaining membership procedures and requirements can be found here.
If you prefer to mail in the application, please download the application below and mail it to:
OSU NROTC Alumni Society
252 Connell Court
Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068